Getting D2C right
Our research reveals that consumers have high expectations when it comes to D2C. They’re demanding that organisations walk a tightrope – delivering bold, personalised and responsive propositions as well as D2C fundamentals like competitive pricing. Inevitably, there will be trade-offs.
Through our research and our first-hand experience, we’ve identified three key themes that we believe are key to success in D2C:
Frictionless consumer experience
- What is convenience in a D2C context?
- How do organisations balance convenience with speed and price?
- What role does personalisation play in the consumer experience?
Innovative business models
- How do businesses – and particularly B2B companies – shift to D2C?
- What value do subscription models drive?
- Is localisation a Covid-19 phenomenon, or is it here to stay?
- How is sustainability going to change everything?
- Are there other macro factors that impact D2C success?